Unanswered Questions

Here I am, after exactly 2 years from my last post. I don't know what caused the delay - laziness, inconveniences etc etc. We humans have a list of reasons for anything... don't we? So yeah, if I start finding out the reason it would be a long list...

Time flies, life changes... Sounds cliched? but very true... Within these two years I am a changed person... Whether good or bad - leave it to the people around me....  Changes? Yes, I have gone through many of them...  I ain't gonna bore you all stating what all changes I went through...  Here I want to share my experience about life's unanswered questions... Do you come across such questions? I have many times...

But yes, there were couple of major events which have transformed me from the person I had been - little careless, bindaas, not much thinking of life and its future. These events have taken me to a point where you just have questions, loads of them but no answers...

To start with, I had someone close to me getting detected with a life threatning disease... I was around when it was diagnoised, treated, fought over.... Unanswered questions, uncertainty, lack of clarities - all leads you to a single question - What are we living for in life? Is money everything? What if I spend all the money, will I still get a resolution...  You never get these answers and slowly you realize - life is all about a pursuit of answers of these questions...

Coming to second event - I met a girl around the chaos I mentioned above. We liked each other and I got married.. I had so many anxieties around this of how it will turn out to be.. fortunately for me I am lucky to have her as my wife... Its been a wonderful journey till then...

How does one person who you met and interacted for a very short while, becomes a key aspect of your life.. The person just revolves around your life and influences every action, decision of your life..  How does it happen ? Again no answers - may be just happens .... 

See the travesties of life - you have happiness amidst sadness, serenity amidst chaos... these experiences teach you the nuances of life....

As I said life changes often, it changed last week... The person who was so close to me, facing the illness and seemed getting over, passed away one fine morning.. It all happened suddenly and the incident is yet to sink in... Its been exactly a week, I am still not over it. I knew this great fighter who has always fought odds will eventually come out of this... But she never came out... and she never will... leaving behind some amazingly sweet memories and time we have spent together...

As I said, life leaves you at junctures where you just have questions and no answers... I am back again at a similar juncture - where I just have questions and no answers.. May be during my life - I might get these answers, may be not, may be I would get similar questions.... no idea...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing Belongingness !!!

A Tryst that Made me Wonder !!!

Is Paradox a Transient State !!!