Eventful Year..

Wish you all a Happy New Year. With this new year I have convinced myself to write more blogs. Mind you ! it is not a resolution. Coz I feel resolutions break very easily.

 Its rightly said 'Time runs fast' and yes, it really does and the Year 2010 has shown its pace and left us. Well for me year 2010 has been eventful. In my previous job I could perform well and helped the company achieve some very good business accounts. It re-ensured a confidence in me that I am capable of doing some.

As time progressed I was really desperate to move on to a new company for better prospects. And finally in December I got a very significant break; a new job with eClerx.  Hence, I can say that 2010 for me was significant and hope the lovely journey continues in 2011 as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing Belongingness !!!

A Tryst that Made me Wonder !!!

Is Paradox a Transient State !!!