New Beginning...

Its been a long long time I have written a Blog.... Life became very hectic and stressful after my internship (the time when I wrote the previous 3 blogs). The placements season came in and after a couple of rejections I could find shelter in a small Consulting firm. That was a relief for me as I was getting ready to bid farewell to the FASCINATING life of a student. I joined my job in April and Mumbai has been really hectic so is my job. I thought of continuing my Blogging but fell short of time/interest. But for quite sometime now, I thought I have so much to ponder and write about. Hence, I am trying to start Blogging again and so a New Beginning. I hope my friends and readers would acknowledge my blog and encourage (with their comments) me to write more.

With this year ending I would thank all those who have touched and influenced the flow of my life; ofcourse in a positive manner.

Thanks for Being There !!!

Comments

Priyank said…
Good to see, you have started pondering. Keep up your contemplation and your urge for it.... Its seems I should also start..... :)
Happy Blogging...
Anonymous said…
Dude..me in similar situation..job has taken toll on my blogging skills as well..let see...all the best..:)
Nikita P. said…
Surely a new beginning after almost 2 years... Its kind of inspiring for me seeing that my blog hasn't been updated in last 10 months!!!!...And yeah expecting something more than movies from an intellectual like you !!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Confusing Belongingness !!!

A Tryst that Made me Wonder !!!

Is Paradox a Transient State !!!